Join us for the following Professional Development Workshops and Open Houses. A Zoom Meeting invite will be emailed 24hrs before your session begins. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Webinars (Zoom Meeting Invite will be emailed 24 hours prior to webinar)
STEM, Engineering and Design for K-6th Online Elementary Learning Platforms: August 11th, 10am - 12pm
Breaking down the Utah Science and Engineering (SEEd) Standards K-8th: August 11th, 2pm - 4pm
SEEd Standards Lesson Plan Breakdown - 3rd Grade: August 10th, 2pm - 4pm
SEEd Standards Lesson Plan Breakdown - 4th Grade: August 5th, 2pm - 4pm
SEEd Standards Lesson Plan Breakdown - 5th Grade: August 5th, 10am - 12pm
Change event date
August 10, 2020 2:00PM
3rd - SEEd Standards Breakdown
Included in the Webinar:
- Lessons and Activities for each of the strands in the specific grade band
- Support documents including links for understanding the Basics of SEEd standards
- Resources for building STRAND units
- Resources for additional lessons, graphics organizers and supports for your classroom
- And more
We will be covering the following strands:
- Weather and Climate Patterns – Stand 3.1
- Effects of Traits on Survival – Strand 3.2
- Force Affects Motion – Strand 3.3
Each session includes a link to the shared teacher webinar files which includes lesson plans, additional resource links for lessons, graphic organizers, presentation materials and webinar resources.We will email you a Zoom Meeting invite 24 hours before your session begins. Contact email@example.com if you have any questions.
If you find this message in error, please check your reservation request and try again.