Baby & Me classes bring children and caregivers together to learn and grow in a safe, supportive and nurturing environment. We understand the importance of early childhood development and each family’s individual development goals. As a group we focus on encouraging and building skills in social/emotional development, literacy building, creative play, sensory and motor skills, and cognitive development. Children and caregivers will enjoy music exploration, early art and science activities, as well as a group story time. All of which is process-driven, play-based, hands-on and developmentally appropriate for our youngest students. Class size is limited to 10 participants. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
Baby & Me (Combined Class: 12-23 Months, and 24-35 Months)
Monday Session: September 14, 21, 28, October 5, 12, 19
(Receive a $10 Gift Card when you Refer A Friend who completes a Baby & Me Session this year!)
Mandatory Baby & Me Parent Orientation:
Saturday, September 12th, 2020
Adults only. Childcare will not be offered at this time and the museum will not be open to the public until 10am. Only one parent/caregiver is required to attend.
- Everyone will be screened upon arrival to ensure that children and adults who have a fever of 100°F or above or other signs of illness will not be admitted to the class.
- Parents are encouraged to be on the alert for signs of illness in their children and to keep them home when they are sick. Adults or children that have any know exposure to COVID-19, are asked to please stay home.
- Adults and children 3 and up must wear face coverings for the duration of the class. Masks will be provided upon arrival if needed. Cloth face coverings should NOT be put on babies and children under age two because of the danger of suffocation.
- No make-ups for missed classes.
Are you interested in more Early Childhood programs? Find information about the Hatchling Society HERE.
Change event date
August 31, 2020 10:00AM
Baby and Me Sneak Peek
- Register today to reserve your spot!
- Child must be accompanied by an adult caregiver. Please no unregistered siblings.
- Walk-ins must check-in first with the front desk. Walk-ins are not guaranteed a spot in the class if the class has reached full capacity.
- Max Capacity – 10 Students
- The class does not include free venue admission outside of the duration of the class.
If you find this message in error, please check your reservation request and try again.