The following guidelines are in place for those planning a visit to Thanksgiving Point.
- The number of guests allowed for each venue is limited by each half hour to allow for social distancing.
- Employees will wear face masks while working.
- Venues will have a marked one-way path through displays to encourage social distancing.
- Additional cleaning and sanitation measures as well as educational signage are being implemented to facilitate safety.
- Guests and employees are asked to wash hands frequently and stay home when ill.
- Venues will offer a daily time slot for guests who are considered “high-risk” to visit.
- ALL Thanksgiving Point venues and events will require face coverings or masks, indoors and outdoors. Children ages 3 and under are not required to use masks.
If you haven't already, login and then scroll down to view Member pricing.
Adult Admission: $10
Youth Admission (ages 13-24): $10
Child Admission (ages 3-12): $10
Children ages 2 and under and Thanksgiving Point Members: Free
For Salt Lake Connect Passes, or Thanksgiving Point Corporate memberships, please reserve tickets in person upon arrival.
Visiting more than one venue? Consider an Explorer Pass and save.
Choose another item
October 26, 2020
Farm Country Admissions
- Children ages 2 and under are free and do not require a ticket
If you find this message in error, please check your reservation request and try again.