*Garden of Quilts admission not included in class registration*
9:00am - Noon
Patchwork Garden 2 - Confident Beginner/Intermediate Piecing - Sherri McConnell
Heading South Quilt - Advanced Beginner Piecing - Amanda Castor
Granny's Scrappy Rows - Beginner Piecing - Carmen Geddes
Dutch Delight Applique - Confident Beginner Applique - Jill Finley
Make an Easy Strip Butterflies Quilt - Beginner Quilting - Jenny Doan
Neighborhood Mini Quilt - Beginner Free Motion Applique - Beverly McCullough
1 Charm Pack + 1 Yard Fabric = Cuteness - Confident Beginner Piecing - Amanda Niederhauser
Land That I Love - Intermediate Piecing - Amy Smart
Jump Start into Longarm Quilting - Beginner Longarm Quilting - Mary Beth Krapil
2:00pm - 5:00pm
Flutter/Hidden Shoofly Traditional Gem Stones - Advanced Beginner Piecing - Gerri Robinson
Circle UP - Advanced Beginner Piecing and Applique - Dodi Lee Poulsen
Jane Austen Coverlet Quilt - Intermediate/Advanced Piecing - Cindy Cloward and Holly Draney
Prim Baskets Table Runner - Confident Beginner Piecing - Lori Holt
Starlight - Intermediate Piecing - Sherri McConnell
Swiss Fall Bliss - Advanced Beginner - Amanda Niederhauser
Garment District Mini Quilt - Confident Beginner - Christopher Thompson
Fill Your Quilt with Quilting - Beginner Longarm Quilting - Gina Siembieda
7:00pm - 11:00pm
Change event date
This 6 - circle quilt is made using 9” blocks. Use up your scraps or use a collection of fabrics; either way this quilt will be stunning. Class will work with templates and invisible applique. Wedges will be turned using an interfacing technique then appliqued onto blocks. Using a multi-colored background creates dimension and texture if
desired. Finished Quilt 51" x 69 1/2"
Class Registration: $60
Supplies Needed for Class:
- Basic Sewing Supplies (straight pins and pin cushion, scissors, seam ripper, fabric marking pen or pencil, small cutting mat (no larger than 12x18), and a rotary cutter)
Fabrics Required by each Student:
- Background 1 3/4 yds. or 24, 10” x 10” squares (an asst. background will add interesting texture and dimension)
- Scraps or fabric 1 3/4 yds. - total yardage - Scrap should measure approx. 4 ½” x 7” for each wedge
- Border 1 5/8 yds.
- Sashing 1/4 yd.
- Binding ½ yd.
- Interfacing – lightweight, non-fusible 1 ½ yd..
- Cotton thread to match
- Monofilament thread (invisible thread)
- Buttonhole Stitch foot
- 12” square ruler and straight ruler (4 ½’ x 12 ½” will work well)
- Freezer paper
Thanksgiving Point members receive 10% discount on Class Registration. Member discount does not apply to Kit Fee. Thanksgiving Point does not issue refunds or exchanges for special events. All sales are final.