The following guidelines are in place for those planning a visit to Thanksgiving Point.
- The number of guests allowed for each venue is limited by each half hour to allow for social distancing.
- Guests are encouraged to wear face masks or face coverings while visiting. Employees will wear face masks while working.
- Venues will have a marked one-way path through displays to encourage social distancing.
- Additional cleaning and sanitation measures as well as educational signage are being implemented to facilitate safety.
- Guests and employees are asked to wash hands frequently and stay home when ill.
- Venues will offer a daily time slot for guests who are considered “high-risk” to visit.
9am-10am time slots are reserved for "high risks" guests. Please reserve these time slots for guests who require them.
If you haven't already, login and then scroll down to view Member pricing.Adult Admission: $20
Youth Admission (ages 13-24): $17
Child Admission (ages 3-12): $15
Seniors (ages 65+): $17
Children ages 2 and under and Thanksgiving Point Members: Free
Golf Cart & Wheelchair Rentals are available to make your garden visit easier. Visiting more than one venue? Consider an Explorer Pass and save.
Change event date
July 17, 2020
Ashton Gardens Admissions
- No charge for children ages 2 and under.
- During the Month of October, the Gardens close at 6:00pm.