The following guidelines are in place for those planning a visit to Thanksgiving Point.
- The number of guests allowed for each venue is limited by each half hour to allow for social distancing.
- Employees will wear face masks while working.
- Venues will have a marked one-way path through displays to encourage social distancing.
- Additional cleaning and sanitation measures as well as educational signage are being implemented to facilitate safety.
- Guests and employees are asked to wash hands frequently and stay home when ill.
- Venues will offer a daily time slot for guests who are considered “high-risk” to visit.
- ALL Thanksgiving Point indoor venues and events will require face coverings or masks to enter and while indoors. Children ages 3 and under are not required to use masks.
If you haven't already, login and then scroll down to view Member pricing.Adult Admission: $20
Youth Admission (ages 13-24): $17
Child Admission (ages 3-12): $15
Seniors (ages 65+): $17
Children ages 2 and under and Thanksgiving Point Members: Free
For Salt Lake Connect Passes, or Thanksgiving Point Corporate memberships, please reserve tickets in person upon arrival.
Golf Cart & Wheelchair Rentals are available to make your garden visit easier. Visiting more than one venue? Consider an Explorer Pass and save.
Choose another item
September 26, 2020
Ashton Gardens Admissions
- Children ages 2 and under are free and do not require a ticket.
- During the Month of October, the Gardens close at 6:00pm.
If you find this message in error, please check your reservation request and try again.