The following guidelines are in place for those planning a visit to Thanksgiving Point.
- The number of guests allowed for each venue is limited by each half hour to allow for social distancing.
- Employees will wear face masks while working.
- Venues will have a marked one-way path through displays to encourage social distancing.
- Additional cleaning and sanitation measures as well as educational signage are being implemented to facilitate safety.
- Guests and employees are asked to wash hands frequently and stay home when ill.
- Venues will offer a daily time slot for guests who are considered “high-risk” to visit.
- ALL Thanksgiving Point venues and events will require face coverings or masks to enter. Children ages 3 and under are not required to use masks.
If you haven't already, login and then scroll down to view Member pricing.
Adult Admission: $20
Youth Admission (ages 13-24): $17
Child Admission (ages 3-12): $15
Seniors (ages 65+): $17
Children ages 2 and under and Thanksgiving Point Members: Free
For Salt Lake Connect Passes, or Thanksgiving Point Corporate memberships, please reserve tickets in person upon arrival.
Choose another item
September 28, 2020
Tickets are not currently available online for this event. If you are a member please login for member pre-sale availability. Please contact us at 801.768.2300 to get up-to-the-minute ticket availability information.
If you find this message in error, please check your reservation request and try again.